Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [WARSZAWA] - PHP Developer - Mid/Senior/ 8-16k B2B, Docplanner/ZnanyLekarz
AleksandraDocpla...
post 27.01.2020, 17:58:32
Post #1

Grupa: Zarejestrowani

Ostrzeżenie: (0%)
-----

As Docplanner/ZnanyLekarz we have one mission: to make the healthcare experience more human (and techy...).

For us, that also means working with the latest technological stack that we can, which is chosen and agreed by the whole team, yes, by the WHOLE tech team. Now, we are looking for a PHP Developer to join us.

Numbers?

100 000+ req/min
30 mln UU
60+ database instance
2 mln online bookings monthly
70+ developers in two cities (Warsaw and Barcelona)
4 main languages (PHP, JS, C#, GO)

Our stack:

Backend: PHP 7.3+, Symfony2.8+, .NET., .NET Core, Golang, C#, MySQL,MongoDB, MariaDB,PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Varnish

Frontend: Twig, JavaScript, Vue, Node.js Sass, legacy in jQuery

Infrastructure: Docker, Terraform, cloud (AWS, Kubernetes)

Tools: GitHub, JIRA, Slack

Practices: Code Review, Event Storming, DDD, TDD, CQRS, SOLID

Requirements
As a developer, what you do will have an impact on real-life situations. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers (Pair Programming, TechTalks, Docplanner Tech meetups, conferences). You will also have a huge influence on the product.

We currently have 8 offices, 2 tech headquarters (Warsaw and Barcelona). We are a multicultural team. Our environment? Dynamic, startup-like, autonomous, travel-friendly, fast-paced but at the same time, relaxed.

We also love to share knowledge. We invite you on our upcoming meetup (05/02/2020), where you'll get to know us better smile.gif

https://www.meetup.com/pl-PL/DocPlanner-Tec...ents/267962486/

Benefits:
And what do we offer in return?

💶 Real competitive salary (up to 16 000 + VAT on B2B contract - depending on your expertise)
📈 Share options (you become a partner)
⚕️Private health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
🇬🇧 English language classes
✈️ Relocation package
🙃 A great and friendly work environment
☯ Joga classes once a week
🎮 A Gamer Room with Xbox

Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:

Twitter | Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor
*This job offer has been created and reviewed by a team of Developers, Recruiters, and CTO #collaborationisthekey wink.gif

If you are looking at this offer, don't match all the requirements, but are really motivated to join us - don't overthink it and simply apply:
https://apply.workable.com/docplanner/j/F49ED11F0E/

Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:

"I agree that ZnanyLekarz sp. z o.o, with headquarters in Kolejowa 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read the information about the processing of my personal data by ZnanyLekarz sp. z o.o in connection with the recruitment process.

Ten post edytował AleksandraDocplanner 27.01.2020, 18:06:50
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

RSS Wersja Lo-Fi Aktualny czas: 16.04.2024 - 13:22